Friday, September 21, 2012

Pandas from Singapore -- JiaJia/KaiKai

Thanks to Edmund, I've received this cute cover from Singapore with pandas.  Read his detailed article about the pandas here.

I also just realized the the first name of the stamp designer is also Edmund :) What a popular name!


















Coincidentally, this year, the UN postal service also issued a set of stamps with a panda as part of their on going Endangered Species series. 



I guess we all love pandas! Here is a cover I sent to Eric who maintains an excellent blog about stamps in French and English. 


1 comment:

Kiron Manuel said...

Hi Yu, If you like a regular supply of used and mint stamps kindly ask me.Also I can get your postcards and stamps on the panda theme.Just ask me.
Here is my blog.

http://cardsoftheworld.blogspot.my/

thank you
Kiron Manuel